Friday, December 2, 2011

COMING SOON! A SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY!

Just need to share with you that it's my birthday coming up!  Yes...I will be 29 years old--again! So, my plan is to let all my readers benefit from my growing age! 

Here's my plan.  A birthday blog hop.  The more blogs you visit and comment on, the more your chances of winning.  What you say can I win?  Well...How about...

A Kindle....


And a $50 Amazon Gift card....


Five--yes five $5 Evernight Publishing Gift certificates....

And a free book from me to you from each participating author!

Who's participating?  Well, yours truly, of course!

Jean Joachim
Lindsay Downs
Kerrianne Coombs
Drea Becraft
Doris O'Connor
Stacey Espino
Lorraine Nelson
CR Moss
Lee Ann Sontheimer Murphy
Sandra Sookoo

More details to follow as I get myself orgainized.  Dates will be December 12-16 and winners announced on December 17th!
Stay tuned!
Kathleen

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Sounds like your having one hot birthday bash